Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some Snazzy Postcards

So here are the postcards I just had printed up. I think they turned out really great. To design them I used GIMP an open source image editor that's a lot like photoshop, I did it from scratch but you can find templates online to help you.

Brand New Pretty Postcards

What are the postcards for?
  • Contacting potential clients
  • Sending with certain orders
  • Posting as mini posters
  • Used as a mini brochure
  • Hand out at shows
I'm sure the list will get longer as I think of more uses. The postcards cost me about $0.14 a piece so it's a pretty good deal. If I had gone with customizing one of the default designs at Vistaprint and not uploaded a backside too they would have been even less.

Overall a very affordable bit of promotional material that looks great.

Designing a Postcard
Postcard templates
Sample Postcard Layouts
POSTCARD DESIGN ARTICLES & DESIGNING POSTCARDS TIPS
7 Tips for Successful Postcard Marketing

Places to Print
VistaPrint
OvernightPrints

No comments:

Post a Comment